Thursday, April 03, 2014

ANNA POCALYPSE Reviewed on Indie Comics Podcast!


For those who want to hear a great, great, GREAT and deeply in depth review of my graphic novel, ANNA POCALYPSE, check out this great audio from the Geek Life Podcast! Available on Itunes to subscribe or listen to it on their site right HERE - The guys dissected the hell out of the books, stating what they liked, didn't like, what could be improved and more! Probably the most in depth review I have ever had. A solid hour of talking about little ol' me and this fun book I put together. WOW! I really appreciate the time they put into this review. Beyond awesome!

And if you are new here and listened to their podcast and came here, THANK YOU!!! And feel free to order a copy of Anna Pocalypse and see preview pages right HERE

____

In other news, I am doing sketches in books ordered online. Today I did a TNG Zombie themed sketch for someone in my Artbook:






If you don't have a copy of the ARTBOOK, order one now right HERE - All books ordered from my store gets a FREE SKETCH inside!!
____

The wife is on vacation and the kids are on Spring Break, so this week the house will be full and we'll see how sick we can get of each other! I hope the weather stays nice and we can all get some spring cleaning done around here. Its raining today, but the snow is nice and melted away. I am also going to start packing up artwork to sell on the site and at conventions that are coming up.

And I got my time for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY set up at Clem's Comics in Downtown Lansing. Its the first Saturday in May from 11-2pm. Its possible I will be there beyond that time, but I am guaranteed to be there at least during then. I'll have copies of my books, prints, cards, sketches and original art. I will take commissions at the show but its best to order one ahead of time and pick it up at the show. To order one, simply EMAIL ME HERE and request what you want and pay ahead of time, then pick it up from me there. I mostly do quick sketches for kids on FCBD only and it does get busy so time might get away from me to take on too much there. So best to order ahead of time. But I am looking forward to it! Clems Comics always takes great care of us!

Lastly, Don't forget Cherry Capital Con in Traverse City, MI on May 23-25th. I'll be there all weekend.

Thanks folks! Now go listen to that ANNA review!!

Cheers, T

No comments: