Saturday, April 19, 2014

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY plans - May 3rd


Hey folks! I will be at CLEMS COMICS in DOWNTOWN LANSING, MI for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY. I'll be there from 11am-? and some of my pals will be there as well. I will have my books, prints, cards, art and more. I will be doing free sketches for kids 12 and under. I will be taking commissions at the show but to be honest, it will be VERY busy there! So its best to order your commission ahead of time and pick it up at the show.

Prices are 8x11 for $20, 11x17 for $40, add $10 for color to the price. If you need a piece done and want to pick it up at the show, EMAIL ME HERE and lets get it taken care of ahead of time. Because with all the sketches for the kids, time gets limited. So please, hit me up beforehand.

Make plans to come out and see us and get free reads for yourself and the kids! Plus the store is having deals. Costume contest, giveaways and more! Details are right HERE - Its a fun day, come check it out.

See ya there!

T

No comments: