Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Star wars cards!

Well, the cat can be out of the bag since other people are posting thiers. I did 20 cards for the upcoming Topps web exclusive Return of the Jedi 3D card set. All the cards I did were relic cards, which had a piece of actual film prop on the card, from ewok fur to part of jabba's sail barge!! It was an honor to work on the set and especially trusted to do the relic cards. It was a great experience. Heres a look at some of my cards:



thanks for looking, and thanks again to TOPPS for allowing me on another Star Wars set!

ADAM T--

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phymns said...

Hey dude. You seem to have A LOT of time on your hands to keep coming back to my blog here and reposting the same comment. For your information, I DID have Ewok fur cards and I did draw Ewoks on them. About three or four of them. However, I didn't want to limit myself to drawing Ewoks only because people don't like them so much, traditionally. So there's your explanation I don't owe you. Move your troll elsewhere. But thanks for the repeat hits and views!!