Friday, September 05, 2014

PODCAST CONTEST!


By now most of you know I run a podcast called the IDIOTHEAD MORNING SHOW. Its 15-25 minutes about 3-5 times weekly that you can stream for free right HERE or better yet, Subscribe via Itunes right HERE - I'm at episode #280 after going for almost two years. Coming up quickly, I will be celebrating my 300th episode! So I wanted to do something special. I am having a contest!!

Simply EMAIL ME A QUESTION that I can read and answer live on the show. It can be about my comics, my writing, advice, general interests, music, movies, whatever! Anything! Just ask any question. I will read each one live. Then at the end of the show, I will collect all the names and draw a name. The winner will recieve a FREE SKETCHED IN COPY of my 20th ANNIVERSARY ARTBOOK pictured here:


So either email me a question HERE or Facebook message me a question HERE and you are officially entered into the contest. I will be recording episode #300 within the next couple weeks or so, so there is time. However, don't wait and forget. Enter NOW while you are looking at this. Its a free shot at winning my 120 page full color with a sketch inside ARTBOOK!

If you don't enter, thats cool. But at least subscribe to the podcsat via Itunes HERE - Its free, and a great supplement to the blog here. I expand on many thoughts I have here and drop exclusive inside news all the time. Rants, raves, lists, etc. I try my hardest to be entertaining. People seem to enjoy it and the downloads are constant. I'd like it to continue and get more people listening and involved. Wanna help? Go to Itunes and subscribe. Also write a review for the podcast on there. It helps the rankings and gets sponsors interested in possibly looking at it. That helps fund what I'm doing. I appreciate it.

Anyway folks, ENTER THE CONTEST! ENTER TO WIN A FREE BOOK! Hit me with the questions and provide content for the big #300th episode!

And a great thanks to all who always listen each week. I appreciate you letting me into your lives for 20-25 minutes a day. Cheers! (Peace and Love!)

T

No comments: