Monday, November 10, 2014

PLUG TIME!!


Hey folks! Hope all is well. I wanted to remind you all of what I got currently out there for sale and going on. My KICKSTARTER for STARSLAM is at the halfway point. Don't miss out on this pre-order to get your PDF or physical copy, along with art and more! Choose your reward and pay on Nov. 28th! My Kickstarter and details are all right HERE

 If you want a book that is currently available, You can get my ARTBOOK that collects 140 pages worth of my best work from 1994-2014. Celebrates 20 years of my hard work in comics and illustration! Comics, college art, tons of unseen stuff and more! Every book ordered comes with a FREE SKETCH INSIDE! $25. Order it right HERE

And don't forget my super violent, post-apocalyptic graphic novel: ANNA POCALYPSE! 84 pages of hardcore blood and guts! Each book ordered comes with an ANNA sketch inside. Order her right: HERE

COMMISSIONS:

I've been getting emails about Kickstarter and Commissions. I AM taking commissions, and if you want pricing and info, go right HERE

_______________________________

Overall, decent week. Could always be better. Waiting on some freelance checks to arrive. (tap tap) Anyday now!! I hope you folks are having a good week!!

Cheers, T

No comments: