Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Home - I'm Back!!!

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

I'm reporting to you from my new house. My new one bedroom apartment. My new life. I finally got internet up and running and I am slowly trying to put everything into place. I unpacked some boxes the last couple days and I still got TONS more to get through. But I am hoping by the end of next week I'll be fully set up and ready to rock. I have already started my two jobs. One is a gas station, the other is Meijer. I go to Meijer later today in fact. So life is cruising as best it can. I'm thankful for that.

I am also greatly thankful for everyone's continued emails, calls and messages of support for me during this crazy period in my life. They have all meant the world to me. Its really kept my head above water when I was at my lowest points. And I've hit some extreme up and downs in the last couple months. Hell, all of 2014 really! But hey, its a new year and I'm slowly coming back to life. I hit the gym yesterday for the first time in a month and today I feel great! The weight loss continues! Its a new life and its exciting to see how its unfolding. I'm busy trying to get myself right and not live in my past. All I can control is me, the present and what is to come. I'm happy with how things are coming together. But I am extremely happy and grateful for the support of my friends, fans and family. They've all been there for me and I will never forget it. The light at the end of my tunnel is you guys!

I don't have much to report at current. I'm going to continue to open boxes, put stuff in their new place and finally get cracking on getting these STARSLAM books out the door. And I also have a card set to get crusing on. Deadline is fast approaching! I am still open for commission work if you want to EMAIL ME HERE and say what you want. We'll work it out. I'm anxious to start putting pencil to paper again. Very soon. For now I gotta get my shit unpacked and clean up around here. It looks like a bomb went off. Didn't realize I had so many books, CDs and things! Hopefully the tax return comes soon so I can get more furniture. I don't even have  TV! Kinda nice though. Its quiet without one. I am enjoying it. But I miss football! :(

Anyway folks, just wanted to check in and let you know that I am still here and I will be showing you new stuff before you know it. I'm anxious to get back to myself and its on its way! Thanks for being in my corner. Lets get ready for the bell and come out swinging!

Cheers, T

No comments: