Monday, March 09, 2015

Crazy Busy Week

Hey all! Just taking a moment to drop a Monday Morning bloggy. I'm going to be extremely busy this week! I got 35+ hours at BOTH day jobs and I got about 100 cards I have to turn around by Saturday. How I am gonna juggle all of it, I have no clue! Plus I got a day to watch the kids, a night or two of fun with my girl and other priorities. How I am gonna keep it all going together, I have no clue. But it certainly is fun!

Its an honor to return to a card set on a property that keeps having me around. Especially one that I grew up loving. I hope I am continued to be invited back for years to come. Its the one property I am most known for now, and I get the most enjoyment out of. The force is strong with this one!

Most days I am never home. Thats a good thing. I'm out earning money or spending time with those I care about. Life is going rather well. I was talking wth my pal Dean the other night about 2016 convention plans. I am itching to get back out on the road and do a serious major comic con tour. I want to. I NEED to. I wanna hit some shows again and see the friends and make new ones. I Want to redesign my table layout and approach. I want to finish my projects for that too. I am hoping to finish Starslam 2 by the end of this year and the Kickstarter money raised will fund my 2016 convention travels and printing plans. New backdrop, prints and more. I will hit a couple shows this year, but it will be with my old shit. Books only, mostly. Maybe I'll bring the new prints along. We'll see. But I have definite work to finish, money to save and more.

Mostly with all this work and the stressful few months I've had, I feel now more than ever, I need a vacation! This was a harsh winter and when spring hits, I'm gonna consider taking a couple days and going somewhere. I'm considering hitting Chicago for museums, film location scouting and just atmosphere. So I'll save some money for that and hopefully in a couple months, A window will open up where I can go and do that. I've earned that I think.

Anyway, I gotta get back to these cards, but I thought I'd check in. Have a good week everyone!

Luvs, T

No comments: