Sunday, March 01, 2015

Late Night bloggy blog

ok, gonna try another one from the phone cause I am bored at my second job. I work day shift as a cashier at a grocery store and midnight shift at a gas station. The hours combined, i BARELY make enough to squeak by. I have very little time to myself or playtime anymore with this life. But I do find time to spend time with those I hold dear. The hopes that I will soon get to again keep me going. This week I have a ton of shifts at both jobs. Good thing because I missed almost a week at one job with my bum foot. Luckily its healing good and I am now to only a soft limp. But im back in my own shoes and rid of the doctor ordered open-toed boot. Keeps my foot nice and warm in this -28 degree weather, I assure. My apartment is constantly cold and my little space heater is working overtime.

But im not complaining. Things are going good. I got an increase in hours, I got new art being done inbetween all of this and I got great things happening to me. I have reasons to smile everyday. Like when I wake up and theres a message from her, and it makes me smile. Suddenly, the bum foot dont hurt as bad.... :)

I am dead broke but its been a long time since I got myself a treat. So I got Neil Gaiman's new short story book. Im beginning to dig into it now. I always enjoy his writing, as you all know. I got lots to look forward to this week. Im working a lot, im gonna continue packing Starslam books to ship, Im gonnna see her again a couple times and even make her a nice dinner. Its all great things to look forward to!

See? Isnt a happy Adam blog MUCH better to read? Ha!! Thanks for putting up with me for the last few months, my friends. But we crawled out of the muck and we're back kicking ass. It feels great. You have no idea. But this isnt a return to the old me. This is a new me. One who tried broccoli and liked it! Yes... I said it.

Anyway, those are my late night thoughts. Hope all is well in your worlds. Lets roll through March and get to some goddamn warmer weather! Its gonna be a great year!

Luvs, T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rock on!