Friday, May 15, 2015

Video Interview With Me!

Hey folks! I was interviewed by MIGEEKSCENE at the recent Cap City Comic Con. I talk all my books, future happenings and more! Check it out!!!



Also be sure to check out MIGEEKSCENE.com for news and info on all things and events around the Michigan area!

___

Last night I saw MAD MAX: FURY ROAD and it was awesome! And as some of you might now, I am a big fan of post apocalyptic stories... ahem... AHEM! AHEM!!!!!!! - Please go check it out. And check out my book, ANNA POCALYPSE for a book in the same genre.

Coming up I got new Star Wars card sets to finish and the GRASP COMIC EXPO in Grand Rapids, June 27-28th. I'll be doing a panel there about doing sketch cards, so make sure you come out to see me. Might be my last appearance for the year!

I am also plugging away on new Starslam and Pleasant Life pages. I got about 6 done every week, so we're rolling right along! Exciting shit all around.

Thanks for checking back. Have a great weekend. Watch that interview video!!!

T

No comments: