Sunday, June 07, 2015

New Home/New Office!

Hey all!

Life returns to "normal" after my tiny weekend excursion. I've been working a CRAPLOAD of hours at both my jobs. But hopefully some respite on the horizon. In my downtime, I've been busy moving stuff to my new home in Grand Ledge. Yesterday after work was a big day. We cleaned out the office area and set it all up. Here are some pics:

All my furniture is no more. We're using hers now. No more rickety old art desk. Its all sleek and profressional.

One half the office is mine, the other is hers. Works out nicely!

We both love it! I moved my computer over this morning after work and that is the area I am typing from now. I'm going very minimalist this time around. But still, I gotta display SOME toys am I right? Especially my Gojiras!

For lunch yesterday my girl treated me to a place in North Lansing called MEAT. And I had one of the best pulled pork sandwiches I've ever had! Check it: 


Meat is off of Grand River and they have Star Wars and heavy metal albums on the walls. Iron Maiden was playing when we walked in! Its that kind of place. Highly recommend!

This week its back to hardcore work schedule and a few other things to take care of. Saturday we're taking a make up trip to see some of her family, then Sunday is my RUSH concert. I'm looking forward to all of that! Its gonna be a busy, stressful week to say the least.

In other news, don't forget I will be at the GRASP COMIC EXPO June 27-18th. Its an indie comics show and I will be conducting a panel there about sketch cards. Check out their FACEBOOK page right HERE. I just got Pleasant Life books back in stock so I am coming loaded, baby! I won't have the cash to do a print run of my new prints, unless I get a miracle freelance check. You never know. Times are tight right now though.

I am working out deals to possibly do more shows later this year. I just feel the itch to get back out there and let people know I am alive and making new shit. I've hit a nice stride of productivity and I need to continue to kick ass on things to make this career happen for me again. I also signed up for another sketch card set. This next one is gonna be a doozy! I can't wait to start!!!

I've been rocking on Starslam pages and small pinup pieces for the con season. Busy! Feels good. I'm on NO SLEEP, but things are beginning to line up the way I need them to. 

Anyway, that's my latest. Take care my friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All GREAT news!