Tuesday, June 02, 2015

VACATION Recap, Pics, Video and IDIOTHEAD REUNION!

Hey everyone! I'm back from my weekend "vacation" and life is returning to normal. I had great fun and tried to relax as much as possible. It was good to get away from it all for a couple days and enjoy myself a bit. I spent time with family, friends and loved ones. I saw my brother, reunited with Shane and jammed a bit, hung out with Matt & Michelle, hung with my boys, got them some discs, shopped with my girl and ate at a few fancy places. Here are some pics with captions:


First stop was JON'S COUNTRY BURGER in Mt. Pleasant. Necessary.
No visit to Mt. Pleasant is complete for me until I see a bit of my old stomping grounds. Like the WARD theater downtown. Man I miss that job...

After visiting Mt. Pleasant and my family there, I went on to Midland and hung out with Shane, Sara and Evan. We even jammed on some songs. Here's some fun video of the event: 




Artsy!


Neil Peart, I am not.


Like riding a bike.

Future poster Child of Rock and Roll.


Not really playing. But flipping you off.

We had dinner and drinks with Matt and Michelle. They got a bit tipsy! I wouldn't have them any other way!

On Sunday I went to my favorite restaurant in Lansing, GOLDEN HARVEST. An hour and a half wait in the cold but its sooooooooo worth it!

See what I mean? Best Breakfast in town!
All in all, its exactly what I needed. I reconnected with people and places that I've long been meaning to see again. And it all felt fresh and new. They were all happy to see me and how life is for me now. That is what vacations are all about!

And rest assured, Idiothead the band are talking about doing something in the future. Stay tuned!

Great weekend! Back to work. Cheers everyone!

No comments: