Sunday, August 09, 2015

Newer Cards! Star Wars and Marvel

Its been a while since we've talked Sketch cards. I do the sets and then have to be quiet about them cause they take a couple months to come out and by that time, I forget to share. So here's a bulk amount of cards I've done within the last year. Enjoy!


The top left two were on WOOD. Talk about tough to take my markers!


An in-process shot of my Star Wars EMPIRE STRIKES BACK ILLUSTRATED cards.



From a Marvel Legends Card Game.

And more...

These are from a special Return of the Jedi card set that had pieces of Ewok Fur and Jabba's Sail Barge in them!

These are from a special Return of the Jedi card set that had pieces of Ewok Fur and Jabba's Sail Barge in them!

REVENGE OF THE SITH Widevision.

REVENGE OF THE SITH Widevision.

REVENGE OF THE SITH Widevision.
And that's not all. There are a couple more sets I've been on that I cannot show you yet. Coming soon!!

Thanks for reading, T

No comments: