Friday, August 07, 2015

Oddz and Endzzz

Hello friends. Its FRIDAY! Get up and make it happen!

I'm staring at a couple 12 hour shifts over the weekend and then a repeat next week. I've been working over 40 hours at the "part time" gas station job lately. Its good because I need the money really bad. Trying to save for changes needed in my life. Save for the future I want. Long term goals. Things that need to happen, the "Its about damn time" things. I got some stuff lined up this week that hopefully will make it happen for the better. I deserve certain things and protections in my life. And now is the time I start to wake up and make it happen!

Anyway, to be less vague, lets get to some updates!

STARSLAM 2 - I am on an average of getting around 5 pages done a week. I'm crossing into the 100 page mark and I got about 40 or so to draw after that. I hope to get them all in the can by the end of September, get rocking on the coloring and then launch Kickstarter by Octoberish. Thats my goal anyway. Fastest made sequel ever! But man, its really coming together. This book is gonna be a doozy. I got some major scenes coming up. Lots of naughty bits to draw.

NEW JOB! I started my new job a couple weeks ago as a graphic artist at CAP CITY REPROGRAPHICS here in Lansing. Its a business with a lot of history and its really a killer opportunity for me. Great folks to work with, great customers and better opportunites for me. I've even helped them redesign their logo:

So if any of my fellow artists are looking for a name they trust to help them get their printing done, add CAPCITYREPROGRAPHICS from Facebook. Make with the follow and see what we're up to. Or to get a quote on pricing, email me personally there right HERE


CONVENTIONS/APPEARANCES: I will be at the Michigan Comic Expo on  Saturday, Sept. 26th. For info on the show, join their Facebook page right HERE

I will also be at the fall Grand Rapids Comic Con, Oct 16-18th! For info on their show click HERE --

I am already busy doing up new prints for the upcoming shows. Check it out!!!


Gone are the matted smaller prints. I'm now going bigger! 11x17 in nice poly sleeves. I'm also pushing bigger original art pieces. And my books will now get a new display, front and center. I am going to try to have my new backdrops done in time for the show but no guarantees. I'm really excited about my new layout and pricing plans. Its next level shit!

PLEASANT LIFE 2 - I actually took a break from Starslam 2 to do up some Pleasant Life 2 pages. About four of them. So progress happens. Still planning on early 2016 for that to be finished. More page count, but not in color and the art is smaller. More talking heads than dynamic, so it sort of evens out. But this book will be killer. Fans of the first one will have many treats and feels over this one. I daresay it might be better than the first book! We'll see what you think in the coming months.

COMMISSION NEWS: I announced last time that on Sept 1st, my prices are rising for my commissions. So to take advantage of the old pricing, ACT NOW! Email me HERE and place your order to take advantage of the old pricing. I appreciate the support and business!

 Okay folks. Busy weekend ahead of me, I gotta get rolling. Save those dates above and I hope you have a great weekend!

Cheers, T

No comments: