Sunday, October 25, 2015

STARSLAM 2 KICKSTARTER LAUNCH NEWS (also pics!)

Hello my droogies!

I wanted to give you an update on the progress of STARSLAM 2! So far I have 135 pages pencilled, inked and in the can, with about 10-12 more pages of art to do and its done! I've also got a bunch of pinup images that will go in the back of the book. Its really gonna be a monster of a sequel! But I only have about 15 pages of that fully colored so the post production is taking a bit longer than I had hoped it would. I had a self imposed deadline of October to get it all in the can, but life had some other plans for me.

Progress is gaining but I don't want to rush it. I want this sequel to be the best it can be so I decided to push my deadline up a bit. Because if I launched the kickstarter for it now, you wouldn't get the books or the PDF at the end of the KS campaign like I wanted it to happen. So I am thinking December/January-ish. Possibly even February, so that we're not all feeling that post-holiday burn on finances. I intended it to be a nice holiday present, but I want the books production to have some breathing room to get it done and not rushed. So I hope that is okay with everyone and you can still look forward to more STARSLAM in early 2016.

Believe me, this book will be well worth the wait! Its obviously a bigger page count. More sex scenes, new characters, tons of slam-bang action and tons of extras. Im also looking to make the KS campaign the best it can be and offer some great rewards such as actual pages, get drawn into Starslam 3 (Of course there will be a 3!) and much more. So I say save your pennies after the holidays so that we can make this next book a bigger event than the first one.

The first KS campaign exceeded my wildest expectations and we pre-sold a lot of books. They went all over the world and I wouldn't have done it without your support. I'd say about 90% of the people who got the book I have never met and I thank you for your trust. And I want to do right by you. So much so that after this KS ends, I want you to have your books ready to read when the clock strikes 12. I owe you that much.

So: The book is coming but we're gonna do it the right way. And its gonna be worth it. I'm sharing some preview pics from the book here to wet your appetites. Believe me, Its gonna be worth the wait! As always, keep up with me at http://www.idiothead.com and see more preview pics and info as it comes. But for now, here's these!

Thanks! ADAM T.

Here's our girl with a little bit of a costume update!

We meet our first new character: BEAR GIRL!

Ut oh! This can't be good....

We're introduced to another new character! Boy does she have a story to tell!

Our main villian sprays our girls with some... well... you'll find out!

Man Superior goes on his own unique journey!

Bear Girl springs into action!

All the gang is back. And this time, the challenge is bigger!

Lots of superhero fighting going on!

Everyone is in on the action!

No comments: