Tuesday, November 17, 2015

ANNA POCALYPSE/PLEASANT LIFE on KINDLE!

Hey friends. Just a note that you can now get my 84 page comic: ANNA POCALYPSE and my 476 page comic PLEASANT LIFE on Amazon Kindle! Check out the link HERE to order. At that same link are a few other books I didn't write, but provided the art for. Perfect for the Adam completest! I appreciate it. I'm working on Ibooks next. STARSLAM unfortunately will not make it to kindle, being that its an adults only book. We'll have to find some other way to go.

Just a few quick notes: I left Twitter. Just seems redundant to me and I am enjoying less noise in my life. Account is deactivated and should be gone soon.

I will not be having a commission holiday sale like I always do around Thanksgiving. Instead I am focusing my efforts on coloring Starslam and other projects. However, I still do take commissions at my normal rate. Check HERE for details and rates.

Snow is heading my way this weekend, which might put the kabosh on my trip to Chicago for Days of the Dead con. I'll wait til Thursday to make the final decision but its not looking good. A bummer, but living is a good idea. Mother nature is an orgy whore.

Hope you guys have a safe week!

Cheers, T

No comments: