Sunday, November 01, 2015

Halloween Weekend - Monster Bash Recap

Hello my ghosts and goblins! I hope your weekend was fun of epic spooky fun! I had quite the weekend myself and I thought I'd make ya a nice recap. Here we go:

Here I am set up at MONSTER BASH 2015. I always look good in fake glasses for some reason. At least, Anna Pocalypse thinks so!

On Friday after work I set up at the Monster Bash 2015 party. We watched Night of the Living Dead and parts of Nosferatu. We had tons of booze, tacos and spooky fun! It was great to hang out with some new friends and just chill and celebrate with some costumes! 

Misty rocked a VELMA from Scooby Doo!

"Where's the killer? I think I need a clue!"

My costume ended up being a sort of LEATHERFACE inspired murder guy. Best I could do at the last minute. Still, I had some fun. The fake blood I sprayed on my shirt the night before dried and ended up looking pink! Yuck.
We left around 11ish and got home and drank some more. Pre-game for Halloween I say!

Saturday morning, Misty treated me to some breakfast at this place called the Soup Spoon in Downtown Lansing. I love a good breakfast! 

Green Pepper, Sausage & Onion Omelet! Hellz yeah!

Outside the Soup Spoon is a graffiti wall you can chalk on. The first line is a misty joint. Mine is on line three. Sorry about that... HA!
I didn't take any pictures of the night but Saturday night we had a big Halloween bash of our own at my house. A few of my close friends came by and we drank and watched Rocky Horror and Fright Night while tossing down some CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY. I got severely, severely drunk. I don't remember going to bed. All in all, a good night!

Sunday, I nursed a mother of a hangover. But I got my kids and enjoyed their company!

Immediately, the boys raid our candy pumpkin.

For Halloween, Scotty rocked a STORMTROOPER and James was SCOOBY DOO! Man have kid's costumes come a long way from when I was a kid!
 Overall, a great weekend! One I surely needed. With Monsterbash over, that concludes my 2015 convention/public appearances. I thank everyone who had me out and also checked out my shit throughout those times. I will be hitting the road next year, albiet in a few NEW places. Details to come later on that.

2016 will bring many new things in Adam-World. A new STARSLAM. PLEASANT LIFE. a few new comic surprises and even this...


I was in contact with Shane this week about my continued interest in doing another IDIOTHEAD album. And we've got a potential cover and concept. Once my plate is cleared after the winter, I am gonna be itching to do some recording. Looking forward to it, and all that 2016 has to bring in my world. Finally, the world is gonna see what I've been working on! You're warned!

Much love, T

No comments: