Saturday, November 07, 2015

Update on Daily Life

Hey friends. I've been working lots of hours at my dayjob and after that, coming home to color on Starslam 2 and other things. So things are going well. But I have taken some time enjoy some new media. Around Halloween we watched a few different horror movies like The Conjuring and The Babadook. My co-workers have loaned me some awesome 70-80s flicks like Raw Force and Miami Connection. Seems like I found some like minded folks who like horrible cinema like I do. And of course, there are some great new things coming. For example:


Ash Vs. Evil Dead has started on STARZ channel. After watching the first episode I can easily say that its quite awesome. It gives you everything that you want in a TV sequel from the great trilogy. Its great to see Bruce back in action again. Give it a watch! I hope that all 10 episodes are as awesome as the pilot. It looked like Sam Rami really had some fun making it. So rest assured EVIL DEAD fans, you will not be disappointed! I wasn't. 


Coming up soon is the PREACHER Tv Series. Its no secret that PREACHER is my favorite comic series of all time. I know the TV show will be going in a different direction mostly, and I am completely fine with that. I get to re-enjoy the ride from a different angle. I look forward to it.

I haven't checked out any new WALKING DEAD or DOCTOR WHO yet, as we don't have cable here. But I will catch up. But I have watched a few new SOUTH PARK's on HULU and its a quite enjoyable season so far.

And a few people have messaged me asking my opinion on the announcement of a new TREK series coming in 2017. To be honest, an announcement doesn't excite me. Actual footage and seeing what they do would excite me. The show I would want is already existing... the fan fictions carrying on the adventures of Kirk and Spock using old 1960's style sets. Anything they make now would likely take place in the new alternate JJ Abrams universe. And its just not what excites me. But I will check it out when it comes. But so far, its just an announcement. Its just verbally jerking off. Give me a good series and then we'll see.

But what isn't jerking off is STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS. Everything I've read and seen looks real good. I can't wait to see it! And a new James Bond flick...

....its just a good time to be a fan isn't it?

Now go forth and enjoy the new media we've all been waiting for! And coming soon, you'll get some new media from me!!! ;)

---ADAM T.

p.s. Keep your eyes peeled here around Thanksgiving. I got something BIG happening around black friday/cyber monday. Something I shoulda done a long time ago. And its not just an announcement.... ;)


No comments: