Thursday, January 21, 2016

Ramping up to Birthday Weekend

Hey friends. First off, DIET UPDATE!!!

This is day four of the lifestyle change and I'm proud to say that I've stayed strong. No fast food, no soda. I'm having withdrawal symptoms big time. The chemicals they put in that shit are leaving my body and my body is going "WTF!?!?!" So yeah, I'll get through it. No problem. I got this.

I'm working lots of hours this week and taking care of minor things like a new car tag, grocery shopping and cleaning house. This Sunday I turn 38 years old. Only two more years left before I hit the big 4-0, and my life is over. (That's a joke. Get it?) I've already got myself a nice present. I bought a small Peavey guitar amp and I got a new Bass, that I dub: THE LEMMY!


Its a used bass, so I have to pick it up in a few days to ensure that it doesn't come back stolen. But I paid for it, all I gotta do is go pick it up. The neck action is good and I think it will do fine for my needs. Its a cheap used bass that I will use to write new songs and do some recording here at home and when we get into the studio next. I wrote some lyrics and song ideas last night even. I'm pretty jazzed to get going. I'll probably plug up my new amp this weekend and try it out. I've gotta knock the dust out of my fingers, that's for sure.

I'm also celebrating by looking into going to more concerts this year. I got VIP tickets to see GHOST in Grand Rapids on May 20th. I also am going to see REEL BIG FISH here in Lansing. Also, PEARL JAM tickets go on sale very soon for the Chicago show, so I plan to try to get in on that. Building memories and experiences. That is what life is all about. Celebrate while we are here, am I right?

This Sunday for my birthday, I am getting my boys and spending my birthday with them. I hope to get some more coloring and shopping done this week and next week. I got a couple commissions to finish sometime this week as well. Just staying busy.

I hope you folks have a great weekend. See ya on the flip side of 38!!

Cheers, T

No comments: