Saturday, January 30, 2016

SICK!

Hey folks. Made it to the weekend but I picked up a bug somewhere. Probably from someone at work. Just coughing, achy, watery eyes and just blah feeling. I'm downing medicine and taking it easy today because I got my kids tomorrow. Hoping I'll be better for their visit. I have them overnight too.

I did take some time to color around 8 pages today. I'll show some progress to ya:


STARSLAM 2 is coming along. I have about 75 of the pages colored. 150 pages on the book total. So I'm at the halfway point. Man, its slow going. But I'm chipping away at it every chance I feel up to it. Worth the wait. Trust me!

My mind is on my boys this week. Next week my oldest son turns 16. He sent me this lovely online letter for my birthday last week. Man can he write!! 


My boys James and Scotty come over every weekend and hang out too. 


I took Scott Bot for his evals and doctor's checkup. He's 51 inches tall now. No longer needs a car seat (sniff). He also has lost his two front teeth. His autism is improving by small chunks daily. Its great to see! 


This is my last Saturday off to myself in the next couple months, and I have to spend it sick! Sucks. Every weekend forward I have to get the kids Sat-Sunday or I have something going on. Its gonna be a busy Feb/March. But I'll get through it. Good thing I delayed the release of STARSLAM 2. I'd never get it done! Thanks for your patience.

In my spare time, I've tried out some new media. I read Scott Weiland's book "NOT DEAD AND NOT FOR SALE," Which unfortunately I cannot recommend. It reads like a cliff notes version of his story. Reading wiki would be just as good. Skip it. But I did read a collection of short horror stories by Kosmic Kasey called "PIECES OF MADNESS." Really good work. So pick that up if you can. Also got my pal Joe Peacock's book: "MENTALLY INCONTINENT." Great stories from his life. Check that one out too. I got about 8 other books on my table I have to finish, so hopefully I can squeeze those in. But it feels good to read more than I used to.

In movies/TV I haven't done too much. I finished ASH VS EVIL DEAD which is good for the most part. But drags a bit here and there. I'm in the middle of JESSICA JONES on Netflix, which is good. I can recommend that. Beyond that, not much else. I do have the Brian Wilson flick "LOVE AND MERCY" to check out maybe this weekend. We'll see.

Anyway, that's a general update of my newest of the new. Back to bed with me.

T

No comments: