Saturday, January 23, 2016

STARSLAM 2 Progress and more

Hey friends. Thought I'd share some pics of my coloring flats on STARSLAM 2. These pages are by no means done, but you can get an early look at some pages you haven't seen yet! Check it:

Our main villain makes his move...

Another Villain gloats...

Origins!

Foxclaw and Bear Girl go on a stakeout...

I spent about 8 hours coloring around 15 pages today. Its slow going, but we're getting the train rolling. I still have to go in to each page and drop some shadows and highlights. But Flatwork takes the longest. Then lettering. Then PDF that fucker and print it. But we're rolling. That's the important thing!

Tomorrow is my birthday. I hit the big 3-8. I already got myself a new small amp and a bass guitar. To additionally celebrate, I took a solo trip to Kalamazoo today and came back with some loot:

Two GHOST Lps, some 45's, various discount graphic novels, Magazine and a used Bluray! Not a bad haul!

While I am celebrating solo tonight, my girlfriend made me a digital card: 


Fucking awesome, eh? :) I'm a lucky fellow.

Anyway, I am off to do some more artworking and then hit the hay. I got my kids tomorrow for my birthday and we'll have some fun. Not sure if I am doing anything after that. I guess not. Probably just more coloring and maybe drink alone a little. All in all, not a bad birthday. Relaxing. That's kind of what I need. Been working a ton lately.

And BTW, the Diet is still going strong. No worries there.

Cheers my friends! Be safe in the snow!

T

No comments: